- Weapons, Light Sabers and other suggestions of violence, including fake blood, are not allowed.
- Hair color is not allowed to be applied at school.
- Make-up needs to be minimal and applicable in 1-2 minutes by the students themselves without leaving the room. Again, no fake blood please.
- Children should be able to put their costume on without adult help.
- Please adhere to the school dress code guidelines and students should be dressed appropriately.
- If it rains on the 31st we will be parading inside the school. The Parent Viewing Area will be in the gym/cafeteria in that instance. All classes will parade through this area so you will not miss your child all dressed up.
- The parade will begin at 1:30 p.m. and Students will exit out their pod door and walk clockwise around the school. They will enter back in the school through the front door.
- For those students who do not participate in Halloween, there will be alternate activities available in the art room supervised by the art and music teachers.
Room Parents Sign-In and Head to Classrooms to Set Up @ 1:15 p.m. (Don’t forget to bring your ID to sign-in)
Halloween Parade @ 1:30 p.m. Please, no parking in the Fire Lane! You can park on the north side of Hawthorn Parkway.
Halloween Parties 1:45-2:30 p.m.
https://en.hawthorn73.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/20170927_153219_239706_pbskidshalloweenthumbnail.jpeg 558 1800 Marie Deutschmann https://en.hawthorn73.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/en-logo3.png Marie Deutschmann2018-10-29 13:12:302018-10-29 13:12:30Halloween Costume, Parade and Party Information